Monday, June 20, 2005

15

I've been doing alot of thinking and writing about 'pop' lately. So, I thought I'd ask an authority on it.

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. "

"When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships. "

"My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person. "

"I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning. "

"An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them. "

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches."

-Andy Warhol

1 comment:

Leigh Cooper said...

I love the quote above "When I got my first television..." Striking and true.