Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hotlanta Here I Come!

I leave today to go apartment shopping. I'm having a little difficulty with the property mgt here in Chicago. The on site super asked me to tell him when I could leave so he can paint the apartment. The Property Mgt said to ask him if the apartment had been shown, but that they hadn't gotten anything yet in the way of an application.

So, If I don't get an answer from them by the end of the day as to whether or not I'm to vacate then I have to move forward with an October 30th move in date to Atlanta.

Frustrating confusing. I'm trying not to let the stress get to me. I woke up this morning and started having back spasms in the shower. I know it's just the stress which helps, but man o man. I want this parliament enterprise mgt out of my life.

No comments: