Wednesday, July 05, 2006

More Odd Thoughts

Imagine the joy of naming things. I read the Front Matter of Moby Dick and see all the words invented all over the world for whale...Part of me envies those old souls who got to name everything in the world. The emmense joy in creating, even if one can not create the world they can emulate that creation as they come up woth names for all the things within the world.

Vision is the comprehension of light. Word as comprehension of molecular vibration.

* * *

Still enjoying the new office. Muprhy's law I picked the worst cube in the office, right next to the bizhub and the fax machine. Which means that I'm in the highest traffic area in the office. Ugggh. Anyway, i may have to angle my monitor to afford me a little more surfing room.

No comments: