Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Less than 90 days

I dont know how many days specifically are left. I think I will be making November 30th my last day. That will get me an extra 1000 dollars toward the relocation.

So, obstacles? Well on the positive side, the old job could want me back sooner. I think they will be able to give me a position eventually, but i dont think that the odds are they will offer me something before the end of November. The more probable obstacle could be the company deciding to let me go. They know I'm not happy. I know that they are looking for more trainers. I dont think they can let me go right now. They've got me scheduled for work through the end of October, but you never know with these clowns.

Anyway, I should be here at least through the last week of October.

No comments: