Friday, October 06, 2006

My hope

My hope is that soon this blog will return to the issues that feel the most pressing the most interesting to my conscious...namely theatre and art.

I am so engrossed in the negative. I hate my job. I dont hate the people I work for, but I hate this situation that they have created there. It is poisonous to me. So, much so that I've been asking myself, if It would be better to make my leave sooner. By sooner I mean at the end of the month.

I am sure that they will screw around with that final check. I am sure that I will have significantly less in the last check. And, I dont see the point of giving them anymore of myself if that is going to be the case.

Maybe, I should just bite the bullet and leave on the first. Just move into the next part of my life...all this waiting is just stabbing away at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's always waiting...isn't it Charles?
Look at your influences...make it happen.