Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back to NaNoWriMo

Ok. Havn't posted alot to this blog lately. Been busy getting used to the new job and thinking about other items of interest.

But, I am back (I think).

For me there are alot of irons inthe fire right now. Asst Directing for WNEP Dada show, Jen Ellison doing a reading of my show "Breed with Me", but the thing that has got me today is...I started seriously editing the novel i wrote for NaNoWriMo.

And, it is not half as bad as I feared. Sure there is alot of "arranging" I need to do. While writing i just put it down on the page and said worry later. And there is a lot of Grissle I can trim. But the narrative is there and a ton of interesting thoughts some fully penned out in as a first draft (well duh, Isn't that what you wrote after all.) Could I possibly edit this thing into a novel? Really...?

No comments: