Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Don's Meme

What the hell is a Meme? Is it merely an opportunity to go off about meme? (please don't leer at the screen)

Well, Don Hall has tagged most everyone I know with a blog, so I'm not going to tag anyone. I will however put up 8 random facts about me.

1) I once was secretly engaged to be wed, although the break up was pretty public.

2) In high school I wrestled until it become clear that I could not be at practice and rehearsal at the same time. My wrestling coach attended everyone of my shows and continued to show support after I left the team.

3) Shows I love that I shouldn't like
Rachel Ray 40 dollars a day, Mexico One Plate at a Time, Check Please

ughhh this is harder than I thought

4) I love what I got in life, but there are two women for whom I would give it all up...neko case or bjork.

5) When challenged to name a man crush...I avoided obvious choices like Brad Pitt or George Clooney and instead when straight for (or should I say went gay for) Richard Roundtree.

6) Where as I dont have a problem with people using pot, If I smell your pot when I am in my apartment, I get furious.

7) Another thing I cant stand is the sound of loose change or my own keys jangling in my pockets when I walk.

8) In the very first election I was old enough to vote for, I did vote...but can not remember who it was I voted for...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be furious if I smelled my pot in your apartment too. That would mean you ripped off my stash fucker!
I'm kidding.
I have no stash.

You can marry Neko when I grow weary of her and go back to Chrissie Hynde.
-Ravin-