Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm getting the band back together

So, I am looking for a new domain name for the return of the Mammals. We have been away for far too long and it is time to do what it is I came to Chicago to do (both times) which is get engaged.

The old domain name is no more (someone has purchased it out from under me while I was sleepwalking in Atlanta. I'm pretty sure what the new domain will be, but anybody out there have suggestions as to who to buy the domain from I'm thinking about godaddy but I want to know if anybody has had real great experience of nightmares with domain and hosting.

1 comment:

Dave said...

hey brother -

are you going to go with mammalstheater.org or something along those lines?

i use dotster, because that's who steve zimmers recommended to me. no problems. i use zimfest as a host (steve zimmers' company). i urge you to do the same. his prices are good, and he's willing and able to answer any questions that come up along the way.

check out zimfest at www.zimfest.net

-goose