Monday, June 18, 2007

Nothing much just sort of what I've been up to

So, last week there was the SKALD. I attended 3 of the 5 evenings. Life stops you sometimes from making every event unless you have some function to perform at each event. I was able though to show my support for most of the performances and participate in the workshops. I really want to see my pal Lykins in Nocturne. Have to look that up, the where and when. Saturday was a rough day for me, I dont know if I had a hang over or what but I couldnt get out of bed for most of the day. Now the day before I had a fair bit of alcohol. Much more that I usually drink. Usually I drink about 1 or 2 beers every other or every third week. I just dont drink like back in college. But Friday there was a office party on one of the boats out at the pier. Plenty of Jack and Coke and Jack and Ginger, then I had Warm Guniness with some of the SKALDers after the show. Anyway, I got up on Saturday late (2pm) got some lunch and felt faint at the restaurant, actually woosy. I think it was too much liquor, and exhaustion. I felt much better on Sunday and got around again.

1 comment:

Paul said...

It was also damn hot on Saturday (was at an outdoor graduation/party). So if you were already a little hungover and exhausted, the dehydration couldn't have helped.

Only made the Forum myself -- with family in town, spent most nights catching up with the out-of-town folks. Like you said, life stops you sometimes.