Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What will the Mammals do first?

Well, I was thinking about (re)debuting with the boxing play, but that will take some money and what not and I don't want to wait until late spring 2008 before I actually get a show up. So between Spring 2008 production of "I Can't Go Down" and now, the Mammals will be remounting Clay Continent - tentatively in the Month of November 2007 and then again in 2008.

More to come on this...on the new mammal website which should be launched mid August.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Anything but "Macbeth". :)

RLewis said...

Clay Continent - sounds like a very peculiar work. lol. we look forward to hearing great things about this show. good luck!

Devilvet said...

It is a peculiar work R Lewis! Hope all is well in NYC. I miss the whole peculiar gang there.

Is VGs still around? Say hi to Barry and Catherine for me!

Bob