Monday, September 10, 2007

Just an update on my life to practice my typing

I am looking forward to Write club tonight. Feels to me like it has been ages since we had one. I think I'm going to have some Seven Snakes stuff for tonight. Maybe some of the scene between the lovers.



I've been working out for the past three weeks and although you might not be able to yet see a difference, I can feel the difference. I'm just feeling alot better. Feeling stronger. As I enter week four of returning to the gym after a 2 year hiatus, I have to remember not to push it too hard. Even a minor injury can dampen the spirits. Got to keep the spirits up for as long as possible. Cutting out the soda this week. i got 2 cans left at he house (I better enjoy thsoe 2 cans damn it). After those 2 cans, It is going to be water, tea, or milk (OK coffee too, but only decaf at the house.)



I think I am going to let the rest of the week just play out, relax, write, and not worry at all about Clay Continent until the 17th. That's when I'll get the first draft of the scripts out, and start some sit downs with the participates and figure out the pathway we are heading down for the April performances.



Also, I want to submit something to the 10 minute workshop for the chicago dramatist. the deadline is Friday. Ok so as I type this I'm realizing maybe I wont just relax and do nothing all the week.

3 comments:

M. Brownlee said...

Ah, Write Club. I remember her fondly.

Good luck with the soda-free life. I've wanted to do it for a long time, but the siren song of the Coca-Cola is too powerful for me.

Paul said...

This a daily workout thing for you?

All I know is, I've been walking about an hour a day since the move to The New Apartment, and I am feeling it. And it is exhausting.

Devilvet said...

Brownlee- Just....one....more....soda....eghhhhhhh!

Paul-
I joined a gym. I go right after work (2 blocks from the office) 2-4 times a week. Right now, 35 minutes of cardio and then another 30 minutes watching girls on the ellipitcals