Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Deadwood Season 3

So, I finally finished the third season of Deadwood via my Netflix subscription. I loved it. I hope they finally get to the 4 hour conclusion of the series. However, one could argue that the series could end where it was. There was a resolution. And, I would say that 11 of the 12 episodes were excellent. And the tension of the last five minutes of episode 12 were fantastic.

David Milch should write a book. NYPD Blue, Deadwood, and even that show no else watched, John From Cincinnati...I was enamored of them all.

Aside from Deadwood, other shows I love and think are well written...

30 Rock - Perfect I think
Metalocalypse - Yes, I think season one was brilliant
I miss (drum roll) Moonlighting

A terribly written show that I love...Saul of the Mole Men. I need some new shows to watch. Keeping in mind, the preferences I list above, any suggestions out there for what should be my next favorite show? Please do tell...

Next on my Netflix queue...Rescue Me

6 comments:

Don Hall said...

The Wire and The Shield.

GreyZelda Land said...

Have you seen Carnival? Oh, Carnival - how I love thee.

We should get the Deadwood seasons on Netflix, too. And Lost. And The Sopranos.

RZ

downtown guy said...

Are you a Venture Brothers fan yet? Because that's one you should really check out.

If you like Metalocalypse, did you ever get into Home Movies?

Devilvet said...

I dont like Home Movies, but Venture Brothers are cool

Also enjoyed Carnivale, but though it ended a bit abrupt

downtown guy said...

Did you get into Rome?

Devilvet said...

Rome? Not so much