Friday, February 08, 2008

I can't read a thing suddenly

So I remembered that when I am in production, it is almost impossible for me to sit down and read for recreation. My mind always goes back to the Production. I start to feel guilty for not giving over those minutes I might read to working on a new graphic for the show or emailing more folks or combing the net for more potential contacts that might enjoy the lastest production. So now I'm half way three books that I just haven't been able to pick up since this weekend.

TV isnt the same thing, because I can watch TV with the lap top in front of me and still be working if not with full dilligence, at least sporadically during my "free" evenings.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to probably put my reading list on hold until April. Anybody ou there reading any good fiction lately?

No comments: