Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flu post

So is this rock bottom? Life has pushed me into a trainspotting/fear and loathing physical condition. I got the flu. And, I got to tell you, I don't think I've ever had it as bad as this. It hit me Sunday, and I didn't even try to get out of bed until Tuesday. I am still a mess. I have missed almost a week of work, and I think I'll do just about anything to never feel this again. Even if it means spraying my hands in antibacterial ointment every five minutes and getting a b12 shot every morning.

I've had to take a day off in the past because I was a little congested, but man...the hardest thing about this bug is that I'll be sitting at house nursing myself, feel a little better go to the corner store to get some nyqil or to the perfect cup for a hot tea and I feel drained, I feel like Superman next to the kryptonite.

Ughhh.

Anyway, I wont go into any more detail. On a better note, I saw Faster at the Side Project, and I think it was worth your time especially if you are in the mood for something dark and edgy. I also saw Wildclaw's Great God Pan which was does an excellent job emulating the Hammer horror films. Even though I think the story could have been told a bit more succinctly, the production quality and the blood and gore was spot on and anyone who loves the Grand Guinol should definitely try to see it.

1 comment:

GreyZelda Land said...

I hope you feel better soon, Bob!

RZ