Friday, May 30, 2008

So Where Are Those Two Articles You Promised?

Well, I've been giving myself so much blog homework lately that I missed a few personal deadlines. Apologies to all. I blame the US government for encouraging me to drink so much this previous national holiday. Seriously though all the beer from Sunday, Monday, and the Wine on Tuesday put me on my ass.

WNEP completed the RAW event. It was SRO the past 2 weeks. Very nice for a Tuesday night run.

Also during this past week, I discovered Twitter which has been an obsession ever since. If you haven't yet been, I suggest you stop by. It seems a little gimmicky at first, but I think there is something really interesting happening via twitter. Through it, I've discovered a whole new host of potential FavoriteThing(s)ThisWeek that I might not have found any other way. Alright, enough shilling for Twitter.

I also have made some nice little changes here at the blog. How do you all like the new header?

So, I missed 2 self imposed deadlines. They will be pushed into next week.

Next week at devilvet.blogspot.com

- Don Hall and Devilvet talk about the process involved in putting my short play entitled Indeterminacy on stage (Our talk about Process is currently in process).

- Part 2 of Is It Worth the Risk, Documenting Creative Process. Click here to read Part 1.

- Sunday is still a go for the Online Graphic Novel of Clay Continent.

4 comments:

Director said...

I've had Twitter for awhile now, and I love it. The hard part is getting followers and finding people you want to follow!

Incidentally, you can follow me :)

twitter.com/directorsector

Laura said...

An interesting concept that I think applies well to your "sharing the process" ideas here. I think the value goes much further than money, too. Giving your secrets away can be good for business.

Paul said...

I cannot get up on Twitter. I'm too neurotic about my moment-to-moment activites as they stand.

Devilvet said...

@Paul - that comment was under 140 chars. Would have made a greast meta micro blog twitter (wink)