Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rough Cut Fairy Tale Scene % Percentage

Scene %

(Birdy and Turtle)

Can you tell me something nice about her. Anything nice at all?

What does that mean?

Every story is about how she worried. How she attempts to control us from beyond the grave

It is for our own good

But, it is at odds with my dreams

Your dreams are worthy of you. Mother knew that

See, this is exactly what I mean. Always this kind of talk when we talk about mother. A scowl and pointing finger from beyond the grave. Did she ever do anything other than scold and warn?

She loved us

Well then I want to hear about something loving

She used to sing to us.

OK, that's nice what did she sing?

"Slow and Steady wins the race"

Of course she did

Close you eyes and I'll sing it to you. I love that song!

No comments: