Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank You Chicago!

Many of you who read this blog are friends and Chicagoans. Which means there is a good chance you came to see DEVILS DON'T FORGET. Thank You!

I've been posting here alot about PUT MY FINGER IN YOUR MOUTH, the new project that I'm writing for the Right Brain Project. I hope you have been enjoying seeing this crazy script unfold.

I'll be continuing the posting about it (but will at some point halt posting Script excerpts...I want there to be some sort of surprise when you see it). I'll be talking about the process of writing it, and how it has been different from the typical Mammal projects I've been immersed in for most of the past decade.

I am also about to begin workshops for SEVEN SNAKES. I'll have some thoughts and excerpts and production photos from that soon too.

I'll be offline for a few days...ahhhh Puerto Rico!

No comments: