Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seeing some theatre. Hey Theatre! You better be awesome!

Going back to the theatre this weekend to see two shows I am pretty excited about... 500 clown and the Elephant Deal also the Hypocrites' production of Oedipus.

It has been a while since I've had a big theatre weekend like that (not since before Devils Don't Forget rehearsals).

Might even catch a third show tomorrow... haven't decided yet. I might rather go see "UP". Everyone has talked to me about how good a Pixar joint it is.

What are some shows you are dying to see in the near future?

1 comment:

robert said...

Baby...

Working my way through all of the great movies of the filmaker Eliseo Subiela, from Argentina...great stuff!! He is the one who made Man Facing Southeast. We joined Netflix..."lovin it"...(just like McDonalds).

Call when you get in town!!

rmcbride