Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today - Seven Snakes... Tomorrow - Put My Finger In Your Mouth

A little later today, a few friends and myself will begin the workshop process for SEVEN SNAKES. I am very excited by this. I've been thinking about this story, or more specifically images from within the story for nearly a decade.

This workshop is actually the second major step in what has been my process to see if these images can be culled into a captivating narrative.

It is a little overwhelming right now... trying to fulfill this project while attempting to also complete the first full draft of PUT MY FINGER IN YOUR MOUTH which, so far as I know, begins rehearsals tomorrow.

So much for getting back to just baseball this summer! Actually, it is wonderful to be so involved in art during the summer!

No comments: