Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Various Odds/Ends of Questionable Consequence

Friends with shows up Right Brain Project's Modern Prometheus, New Leaf's Thursday, and Tympanic's Bastards of Young (Bastards BTW has short play by yours truly.)

Art currently in the oven, WNEP's (edward) Hopper Project, as well as Nighthawk Sandwich, The Chicago Cryptozoological Tour, Big Writing Project with Greyzelda

Also, my company the Mammals are getting ready for both Breed With Me and The Meatlocker, two parts of the Noir Triptych.

I keep thinking that this month is the month I am going to finally turn off the cable TV. I think November 1st I will. Just netflix, hulu, and whatever I can get for free out of the wall. Even now as I type that I am again full of doubt. My truest addiction is internet and cable TV.

This is the first year since 2006 that I will not be attempting the NaNoWriMo. I am just too busy with other projects to attempt to write a novel in the month of November. It is a good problem to have, but I am actually a little saddened by it. I really have enjoyed participating in the previous 3 years.

No comments: