Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FavoriteThingsThisWeek

As the Mammals Theatre company continue to present our new show BREED WITH ME, I am going to focus my FavoriteThings on some of my favorite genre websites, artists, etc... things that inspire me and inspire my art, art like BREED WITH ME







Seeing a Richard Foreman show was tranformative for me. I had never seen anything like it. His style, his aesethic is singular and has inspired me for most of my artistic life. Whenever I am feeling less than brave about putting up a moment in a show like BREED WITH ME, I remember this man's art and his biography, and I am reinforced. He says this is his last show (IDIOT SAVANT) or at the least his last piece of theatre. I hope not.


Other Related FavoriteThingsThisWeek posts...

Monstermoviemusic.blogspot.com
Aly Fell

No comments: